Do you want to learn and improve your tango?

Most people who visit Buenos Aires to experience the tango want to take advantage of the opportunity to learn with good teachers and perfect their dance. It is logical because it is a great opportunity to take advantage of their stay in the world Mecca of tango.

The problem is that many times they do not know where to start and many questions arise:

What do I need to learn?
How do I know what I need?
How, where and with whom to learn?
How long do I have to dedicate?
Can I apply what I learned immediately?

Your time in Buenos Aires is limited and you want to make the most of it and get concrete results.


MY TANGO IDEA

I dance tango since I was a teenager, I belong to a milonguera family and I have been teaching since 10 years.

I know very well the needs of the tangueros who visit us because I have lived 11 years in Europe and I travel to teach periodically. That's why I want your dance to live a true transformation. I do not want you to waste your time or money.

In my experience I have observed that foreigners generally lack a good technical base and clear concepts about tango dance. 

The most widespread concept is to learn many figuras and think that knowing complex figuras they dance better.

This is a wrong idea of Tango! Dancing tango is another thing. 
It is melting in a hug and improvise talking with your partner and with music.

Tango is freedom and feeling and it is not an easy dance because when being embraced to another the movements are interdependent, you need to communicate with the other in order to move.


MY PROPOSAL

I want you to learn the real Argentine tango and I don´t want that you waste time and money.

My proposal is the following:

- Learn a good technical basis so that you are aware of the possibilities of your body and master your movements.

- Work the aesthetics of the dancer.

-Dominate the possibilities of the tango hug that is what keeps you communicated and on which all the dance depends.

- Understand and interpret the music of the tango because is one of the most exquisite and complex in rhythm and melody.

These subjects with 100% practical exercises in 10 private lessons that you can do every day or in two daily lessons according to your time in Buenos Aires and your enthusiasm.

Your body, movements and perception will live a great transformation and my challenge is help you to find inside you the key to the understanding of this wonderful dance. 

I wait for you to enjoy the adventure of Tango.



Hablamos EspaƱol - Speak English - Sprechen Deutsch


Taxi Dancer Tango in Buenos Aires
Guillermo Brizuela
Instructor de Tango / Taxi dancer
+54 9 11 5896 9008
www.miescueladetango.com.ar/English.html
tangotaxiba@gmail.com
Facebook: Taxi Dancer en Buenos Aires


Private tango lessons in Buenos Aires


Comments

Popular Posts